DOCTOR WHO SERIES 6, WHY ARE YOU NOT RIGHT NOW?
Seriously, how can I be expected to wait another four months for more Eleven, Amy and Rory (<3)!
The Christmas Special was heart-warming and sweet and a little bit sad, just the way you want Christmas to feel.
Back to knitting things now. Note to self, need more Doctor Who icons.
Sometimes it's baffling to me that I wrote so much damn Queer as Folk fanfiction within the period of about 1.5 years, in 2004 and 2005. I've never been as involved in a fandom since, although with my copious amounts of free time (graduated from college, unemployed, it's an unnerving feeling), I still read a good amount of fanfiction. I miss it on occasion, that feeling of being so connected to my friends list, and in turn, all of us being riveted by the characters that two self-indulgent and rather poor storytellers had created. Basically, sometimes I miss Queer as Folk, but not even the show as much as what it represented to the online community which I became a part of.
- my life is a series of bullet points because thinking in entire paragraphs is difficult when i'm on winter break. also capitalizing is hard.
- all my tv shows are currently on a break and it sucks so hard.
- i did take this opportunity however, to rewatch all of "white collar." matt bomer is so pretty, you guys. i made flaily arms to myself for about half of each episode, pretty much whenever he was on-screen or turned a certain way or spoke. it was glorious. that fall finale still makes my head hurt however. come back to me, "white collar"! january 19th seems so far away.
- i've been really awful lately, only eating about one meal a day, and it's usually pasta or some other carb. and then i've been languishing in bed, so i wouldn't be surprised if i've gained about a zillion pounds.
- am so bad at being productive, omg, mainly in real life type issues. gotta revise an original story so i can hopefully be accepted into an advanced fiction writing class, but have only revised about a page so far. also, need to write a personal statement for something i'm applying for, but the will to work eludes me still.